Services Included in the Wedding (Corporate/Private Event) Package
- 3 hour live band performance with only one short set break.
- All MC services performed by experienced emcee/bandleader (Grand Entrance, facilitating toasts, announcing cake cutting, first dances, and any other formalities throughout the evening).
- All itinerary planning with bandleader beginning approximately 45 days before the wedding.
- Sound System & Sound Engineer.
- Full "concert style" light show.
- Mp3 playlist provided for cocktails, dinner, entrance music, and set break (you can have as much or as little control over the playlists as you would like).
- Wireless mics for toasts
- Band in formal attire
- Additional staging
- Custom Gobo Monogram
- Slow Motion Video Booth
- Plasma Screens for slideshows
- Slideshow creation/playback tech and equipment
- Bubble Machine w/ fluid
- Dancing on the Clouds
- Additional satellite speakers for speeches
Wedding Client Reviews
Reviewed on 1/3/17
To say that we were thrilled with Tricky Dick, would be an understatement. They were complete professionals from the moment we inquired, through the planning, and during the reception. Tony took the time to even meet with the Bride and Groom during the weeks prior to their wedding so he could get to know them as a couple. We have ridiculously large families, and had a very large reception. Somehow the band managed to keep everyone happy from the ages of 4 to 94. They even provided little light up rings and necklaces as well as blow up guitars for the children. The dance floor was never empty, which was phenomenal. I really believe that receptions need only three elements to be a success- food, beverages, and great music. The fact that so many of our guests told us that they had more fun at this wedding than others they've have attended is directly attributed to this great band- Tricky Dick! Thank you for everything!
Reviewed On 8/12/2015
These guys were the most entertaining band we could have picked for our wedding day! Weeks later, our guests are still raving about them. We never left the dance floor! Not only are they extremely talented and entertaining, they were accommodating to the type of music we wanted and very professional. Highly recommend!.
Reviewed On 7/04/2015
Tricky D was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night with young and old! They play such a wide range of music and even learned a song for our father daughter dance. They were super accommodating and did a great job DJ'ing as well. Everyone had so much fun! They are so energetic, it's contagious! I would highly recommend them to anyone and say they were worth every penny!! Thank you guys for making our wedding such an amazing party!!!
Reviewed On 5/01/2015
We could not have asked for a more incredible band. Tricky Dick gave us exactly what we were looking for, a great time! All the guys were incredibly kind and professional. We would recommend them over and over! We were open to spending a more on a band as opposed to a DJ and we are happy we did!